Do I need insurance?
A certificate of liability insurance is required when food / commodities are sold or expected attendance will exceed 500 guests. If food / commodities are not sold and expected attendance will not exceed 499 guests, then the applicant has the option to decline the optional liability insurance and assume responsibility. The CSD staff can provide the applicant with a quote for insurance. When selling alcohol a liquor liability endorsement will be required on the insurance certificate.

Show All Answers

1. What CSD parks are available to rent?
2. How far in advance can I book a picnic site?
3. How do I book a picnic?
4. How long does it take to book a picnic site?
5. Can I save a date or place a hold for a certain site?
6. Do I have to pay the full amount when I submit the application?
7. Is there a discount for non-profits?
8. How long do I get the park for?
9. What is the Cancellation / Refund Policy?
10. Can I have amplified sound?
11. Can alcohol be served?
12. Can I bring decorations?
13. Are there rules for bounce houses or other amusement attractions?
14. Is there electricity?
15. Can I bring additional chairs and/or tables?
16. Do I need insurance?
17. Are there rules for the barbeques?
18. Any other general information I need to know?