CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19) ADVISORY
As of February 16, 2022, with the Sacramento County Health Officer rescinding the July 26 Health Order requiring all individuals to wear face coverings indoors, as well as the January 6 Health Order directing all public meetings be held virtually. The District will resume normal operations and will allow public access to Board meetings. Per order of California Department of Public Health, all unvaccinated individuals will continue to be required to wear face-coverings in all indoor public settings.
Under the provisions of the California Government Code, the Board is prohibited from discussing or taking immediate action on any non-agendized item unless it can be demonstrated to be of an emergency nature or the need to take immediate action arose after the posting of the agenda.
Board Meeting Dates & Times
Cosumnes Community Services District Board of Directors meetings are held:
- Dates: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month
- Time: 5:00 pm
- Location: 8820 Elk Grove Blvd., Elk Grove, CA 95624
Submit an Agenda Item
Members of the community are welcome to request to add an item to the Agenda for any of the Board meetings. Such requests are subject to review by the District Clerk.
- All items submitted for the Agenda must be in writing.
- The deadline for submitting these items is 4 pm on the Monday one week prior to the meeting.
- Submit items to the District Clerk. Submit your request online.
- View the Board Policy #4245 Third Party Use of District Audio Visual (PDF) on audio-visual presentation guidelines.
At each Board Meeting, the Board of Directors holds a “public comment” session in which anyone can address the Board for three (3) minutes. Public participants must complete a Public Comment Card and submit it to the District Clerk prior to the start of the meeting. The Board President will call your name to speak.
When addressing the Board of Directors please step forward to the podium and:
- Speak directly into the microphone.
- State your name clearly for the record.
- State your home or business address (optional) when commenting to the Board.
View Board Policy #4245 Third Party Use of District Audio Visual (PDF) for guidelines about giving an audio-visual presentation at the Board Meeting.
It is the intention of the District to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in all respects. If, as an attendee or a participant at a meeting, you need special assistance beyond what is normally provided, the District will attempt to accommodate you in every reasonable manner. Please contact the District Clerk (916-405-7150) at least 48-hours prior to the meeting to inform us of your particular need and to determine if the accommodation is feasible.