Film, Video & Photo Permits

Thank you for your interest in filming on Cosumnes Community Services District (District) property. 

The District recognizes the direct and indirect economic benefits to the community associated with filming and encourages film related projects that promote the District’s parks, facilities and services.

A Use Agreement for Film Production and Related Activities (Use Agreement) is required for the following types of filming on District Property:

  • Commercial
  • Independent
  • Student / Educational
  • Non-Profit
  • Use of an Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)

Commercial filming and photography include motion picture and television productions, videos, web broadcasts, commercials, and off-news productions.

Filming for newscasts and non-commercial purposes (e.g. weddings, sports, child’s participation in a Cosumnes CSD activity, and family or community events) does not require a Use Agreement; therefore an application is not required.

How to Film on District property